Home Health Agency PEPPER now available via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://securefile.tmf.org. View a map of HHA PEPPER retrievals by state.
To download or save to your computer any of the files on this page, right click on the file name (link) and select "Save Target As...". To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
HHA PEPPER Testimonials
- Learn how (PDF) Louisiana HHA Tackles High Average Number of Episodes.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
- View a list of the 4 MAC jurisdictions and the number of providers in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER Q4CY15 (XLS).
PEPPER UPDATE FOR HHA, July 2016:
- PEPPER Update (Duration: 53:52): This session reviews what the HHA PEPPER is, why HHAs should be interested in obtaining and using their PEPPER, the target areas included in the PEPPER, how HHAs can use the PEPPER to support auditing and monitoring efforts, how to obtain the HHA PEPPER and a brief review of a sample HHA PEPPER.
- Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) for this PEPPER update.
- Review Questions and Answers (PDF) from the session.
PEPPER Training, July 2015:
- HHA PEPPER Training Session 1 (Duration: 36:35): This session reviews the new PEPPER for Home
Health Agencies. It includes the history and background of PEPPER, a review of the target areas (areas at higher risk for improper Medicare payments) included in the PEPPER, and a discussion of percents and percentiles
and the comparison groups.
- HHA PEPPER Training Session 2 (Duration: 22:33): This session walks through a demonstration HHA
PEPPER and reviews each of the reports included.
- HHA PEPPER Training Session 3 (Duration: 23:54): This session reviews how HHAs can use
PEPPER, how PEPPER is distributed, and resources available for assisting PEPPER users.
- Download the Questions and Answers (PDF) from the session.
- Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) for this HHA PEPPER training session.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4CY15 (XLS)